Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby party (9/4/2010)

Ellie met her "uncles" Levi and Zachary for the 1st time
We had a baby party about a week ago and we invited most of our friends over to meet baby ellie for the first time! Thanks everyone for coming and all the gifts. (I didn't realize that our house is a bit small and it was actually too crowded) Daddy made mini pizzas for the guests.  I have also prepared salad, sandwich and cookies.  I was happy to see my friends again after such a long time.  I was also very excited to find out my friend Namita is now 5 month pregnant.  Another baby friend for ellie... hehee.

Baby ellie was doing exceptionally well during the party.  She was awake and alert most of the time, helping mommy and daddy to socialize with our friends!

Ellie with auntie Joanna

My friend Gloria is moving back to Toronto.
Hopefully we can bring ellie to visit her soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment