Monday, November 29, 2010

Good progress!

Healthy sleeping habit, happy baby!
Baby has graduated from her bottle training. She can now take a bottle with no problem at all after a couple days of intensive training (meaning bottle-only during the day). Poor mommy had been pumping all day for a few days. Daddy asked me why I was pumping all the time... sigh. Anyways, this is a big relief since day care is starting next week.

As for sleep training, she is now able to go to sleep on her own for both naps and bed time. Mommy usually turns on the music, put her in the pack and play and she will fall asleep with almost no crying. Way to go, baby girl! I think the music is not necessary but I think it's kind of soothing. I will try to take it off within the next couple of days. The only problem is that she usually only naps for 45mins to an hour. And because of the short nap time, I am not able to get her on a 3 nap schedule yet. It's great progress nonetheless. I am very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment