Friday, November 12, 2010

No need to rush, mommy!

Relax, mommy!
As a mommy, sometimes I think I worry a little bit too much. Ellie was perfectly healthy but I would constantly worry whether she is hitting all the milestones and doing what she is supposed to be doing. When doctor told me that she should start social smiling at around 6 weeks, I was literally counting down the days and when she didn't smile on her 6 week birthday, I got anxious! I also got worried when she was crying hysterically during her tummy time and when she was showing no interest in the hanging toys on the play mat.

Mommy, baby will grow up at her own pace! There is no need to rush! Let her be a baby and stop worrying...

Of course I know it now because she is finally pushing herself up and smiling when I put her on her tummy and enjoy touching the toys on the play mat. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment